The Blithedale Romance
Black Powder War
The Linwoods, Or,
The Linwoods, Or,
Ormond; or, the Secret Witness: With Related Texts
Throne of Jade
His Majesty's Dragon
Defiance
How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You
Outbreak
The Awakening
The Runaway King
Bliss
The False Prince
The Wise Man's Fear
Back To The Divide

Saturday, July 18, 2015

July 12 - 18

The Giver by Lois Lowry
I received a copy of this book for my birthday, and I hadn't read it in yeeears (seem to have a pattern going here lately!). I took it to the beach for my birthday and read it right through. And oh wow, did I miss a lot the first time (again, a pattern...). Re-reading this was well worth the time, and I'm so excited to read Gathering Blue again too now, and read the final book for the first time. Can't wait!


Inheritance (Eragon #4) by Christopher Paolini
And of course, I did jump right into the last Eragon book! Powering through, powering through. Busy week though, so less time for reading than I had hoped!

No comments:

Post a Comment