The Blithedale Romance
Black Powder War
The Linwoods, Or,
The Linwoods, Or,
Ormond; or, the Secret Witness: With Related Texts
Throne of Jade
His Majesty's Dragon
Defiance
How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You
Outbreak
The Awakening
The Runaway King
Bliss
The False Prince
The Wise Man's Fear
Back To The Divide

Friday, July 3, 2015

June 28 - July 4

Eldest by Christopher Paolini

Plowed through this one! I did get to the boring part about The Secret Lives of Ants that made me stop the first time I ever tried to read through this, and realized why I hated it so much: it's SOOO philosophical. Ugh. Pointless questions that can never be answered sometimes just don't need to be asked. Enjoy the mystery. Anyway, got past that and was pretty happy with the rest of the book. There honestly wasn't as much time in the elven forest as I remembered. It did have the political time with the Dwarves right before that though, so I'm sure for ten-year-old me, polotics to philosphy when I was used to magic and escapes was pretty difficult. Much better this time, though probably still not my favorite book of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment