The Blithedale Romance
Black Powder War
The Linwoods, Or,
The Linwoods, Or,
Ormond; or, the Secret Witness: With Related Texts
Throne of Jade
His Majesty's Dragon
Defiance
How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You
Outbreak
The Awakening
The Runaway King
Bliss
The False Prince
The Wise Man's Fear
Back To The Divide

Friday, May 29, 2015

May 24 - 30

Wicked by Gregory Maguire
So it felt like it wrapped up really quickly without much explanation. I definitely think I liked the first half of the book the best. Once Dorothy was introduced, it seemed to kind of devolve from the vivid world it was before. I'm curious about how much of the story Maguire pulled from the short stories by L. Frank Baum. Anyway, I finished it off, but I'm left with a kind of "Eh" feeling. I don't really have much else to say, I guess. Strong start that sort of trailed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment