The Blithedale Romance
Black Powder War
The Linwoods, Or,
The Linwoods, Or,
Ormond; or, the Secret Witness: With Related Texts
Throne of Jade
His Majesty's Dragon
Defiance
How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You
Outbreak
The Awakening
The Runaway King
Bliss
The False Prince
The Wise Man's Fear
Back To The Divide

Sunday, June 21, 2015

June 14 - 20

Eragon by Christopher Paolini
I've read this before, but it was YEAAARS ago when it first came out. I wanted to give it another go, and it was still really good! I was impressed with the vocabulary too: there were words in there I still don't know! It was pretty awesome, and I'm interested to see how I end up feeling about the second one, Eldest, since I didn't like it very much when I read it first years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment