The Blithedale Romance
Black Powder War
The Linwoods, Or,
The Linwoods, Or,
Ormond; or, the Secret Witness: With Related Texts
Throne of Jade
His Majesty's Dragon
Defiance
How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You
Outbreak
The Awakening
The Runaway King
Bliss
The False Prince
The Wise Man's Fear
Back To The Divide

Friday, November 28, 2014

November 23 - 29

Empire of Ivory: A Novel of Temeraire by Naomi Novik
Unfortunately, I haven't had as much time to read this as I had hoped, even with Thanksgiving break this week. I am nearly at the end though, so I guess I've knocked out more than I thought! It's had some pretty unexpected twists in it, and the burgeoning (more or less friendly) rivalry between Temeraire and Izkierka is delightful! I can't wait to see where it goes! In keeping with hitting nearly every continent in the world already in the course of the series, this one takes place mostly in Africa (the southern part). Keep the tradition going!

No comments:

Post a Comment